For safer, cleaner streets, brush should be placed out no earlier than 48 hours before scheduled pick-up date.
Please insure that any brush put curbside adheres to the following guidelines:
- No branches or limbs more than 3 inches in diameter
- Small limbs and twigs should be tied in 1 foot round bundles no longer than 6 feet.
- No branches or limbs should be longer than 6 feet nor greater than 3 inches in diameter (chipper limit)
- Vines and picker bushes must be tied in bundles
- Stumps must be free of dirt and debris.
- No leaves or grass clippings are allowed with BRUSH pick-up
- No lumber, Metal, Building Materials or Foreign Debris